Sunday, January 20, 2013

3/52

         " A portrait of my boys, once a week, every week, in 2013 "

Bear: He walked our hike for  the first time instead of being in a carrier. 
Wolf: I take random pictures on our hikes while he's on my back in a carrier to make sure he is okay. I loved his face in this one.

We had papa home today which makes all of us pretty happy. Enjoyed family cuddles in the morning and a family hike in the afternoon. Wishing we could have a family getaway soon. For now we will enjoy any family time we get. 


2 comments:

  1. How did Bear go hiking? Big moment when they want do things for themselves, isn't it? What type of carrier do you use when you go hiking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We let him walk most of the way. We looked for a a relatively easy flat hike and we went at his pace and when things were a little tough my husband would carry him on his shoulders. It won't work for longer or more intense hikes but he had such a fun time. The carriers we use are the Ergo and a Chico backpack carrier. I love the Ergo but Wolf is getting too big for hikes in it. The backpack carriers are great but the Chico brand isn't my favorite.

      Delete