Monday, November 26, 2012

Spending time together



I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a lovely time just the four of us, stuffing our faces with a ton of delicious food. Since then the boys and I have been taking it easy and enjoying decorating for the holidays and just playing together. 
Husband has been working a ton of extra hours lately so our time together is really limited. So when he called me yesterday telling me to get the boys dressed because we were going out, I was in. Turns out   there is a park near our house that on clear days you are able to see Mt. Hood perfectly. It was beautifully covered in snow that made it look a a little pink during the evening light. 
The boys have missed  their papa a lot so they were overjoyed running around the park with him. 
Afterwards we enjoyed going out to dinner and spending some much needed time as a family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment