Sunday, November 18, 2012

Breaking the rules


I am not the only one breaking the rules. Bear sneaking raisins 

My husband is pretty easy going. He typically isn't a huge rule guy, but there is one request he has made in the time we have been married. NO CHRISTMAS ANYTHING, BEFORE THANKSGIVING!!!!  Over the last few years I have sort of contained myself (only secretly listening to Christmas music in July) but today I got the boys involved. Ooops.

It was raining, we were baking, and all of a sudden there was Frank Sinatra singing White Christmas. I honestly don't know how it happened. It's a good thing that Thanksgiving is next week, I don't know if I can keep up this lie.

**I am not a baker by any means but I tried this oatmeal cookie recipe, and for being a rookie I have to say they actually turned out really yummy. I am actually eager to try again. Anyone have any easy cookie recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment