Friday, July 20, 2012

Willamette Fruit Company








We made plans to go berry picking with a few friends today. And it was just one of those days where things just didn't work out as planned. Moral of the story carry cash when you go berry picking.
So my friend and I decided to make the best of it and settled down at the Willamette Fruit Company.
They have a great playground and a few tractor bikes for kids to play with. We must have come at the perfect time because there was hardly anyone there. I enjoyed their raspberry scones and and a cup of coffee while B enjoyed riding around on a John Deere, although he liked riding it backwards a whole lot better. He also loved the entertainment. There was a few men driving forklifts stacking all the crates you see in the background. It ended up being a better day than planned. I do love when that happens.

Also when I drive out into the country it never ceases to take my breath away. I had never experienced a place like this in my entire life. It is definitely one of my favorite things about living here.

No comments:

Post a Comment