Saturday, July 14, 2012

Getting back to normal is hard


Well as I write this my in laws are driving back to sunny California. I must admit it is always nice to get a little extra help with the boys. After visitors leave I always have this overwhelming feeling of "how do I really do this on my own?, It took 4 of us :)"
But this transitions is especially hard. The boys took quite a liking to the grandparents and have been over emotional all morning, my new camera is not working and my diaper sprayer bit the dirt! I know that last one is silly but it got  to me. On top of that The {Breastfeeding} Initiative is co hosting this years Big Latch On which I am SO excited about but oh so nervous at the same time.

There are moments in my life where I think I have people fooled so to speak I know the blog world makes it VERY easy to look like that. Like you are some totally put together mama, for me personally that is not the case. I am easily overwhelmed and moments like these humble me and remind me that I am not SUPPOSE to do this alone. But it also reminds me that I am not given more than I can chew.
I am resting in the verse today
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”(Deuteronomy 31:6)


I may have to repeat this 1000x each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment