Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy Birthday America




Okay so I know I'm a few days late with the whole posting of the 4th of July but "hey I'm trying" We decided to not to go anywhere and just keep it easy and stay home with the family. We had a BBQ and then the boys lit fireworks until their hearts content. Our across the street neighbors were out of town so my mother in law decided to pull up a seat on their driveway and take be a spectator. It was so much fun we had all the fun of the fireworks without the yuckiness of the smoke. To make the show even better one of the neighbors had mortars so we even got a real firework show in our backyard. Although I wish Elliott would have seen some of this it was way past his bedtime and I would rather have a sleepy baby than a super cranky baby that would not have enjoyed himself. There is always next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment