Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Can't sleep


I am missing husband so much tonight. He is at his uncles house helping him with odd jobs around his house and had to spend the night there *so sad* I don't even know what to do. I know that sounds helpless but geez I am such a baby and every little noise is scaring me. I keep thinking "this will be the night someone breaks in" (p.s. I live on the third floor of my building so the likeliness of that really happening is actually pretty unlikely... but still you just never know)
I suppose I'll try to watch some t.v. to try to fall asleep (I've gotten out of that habit since I got married) but that use to work so I wouldn't let my imagination get the best of me.
Goodnight I hope I get some sleep. At least I get to pick him up tomorrow afternoon.

P.S. i swear I just heard something in the kitchen.... this is gonna be a long night

No comments:

Post a Comment