Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Still in the works

So after I very busy day getting myself organized I was only able to photograph these little guys tonight.  (Where does the time go?)  Well at least you get a little sneak peek of what's in store.



This book was re published in 1966 but the actual book as made in the 1950's which explains the adorable nostalgic illustrations it even has one of my favorite stories in it. Peter Rabbit.  Oh so cute!!! <3  

And this cutie is a 1970's sewing books. I don't think it gets better than that.  The book itself is very informative and really can  help you learn, but it's okay to just like it for the pictures.  

These things are not quite up yet but just wanted to give you some idea of things you might find in the shop. 

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment